Tomato Brie White Sandwhich
- 8 slices Irish Pride Healthy Grain
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat the to high heat.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with oil; rub with cut sides of garlic.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard on each of 4 bread slices, oil side down.
- Top with 1 ounce cheese, lettuce and tomato slices.
- Top with remaining bread, oil side up.
- Grill sandwiches for about 2 minutes per side until lightly toasted and cheese is melted.