- 2 eggs (separated)
- 175g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 450ml double cream, whipped until thick
- 6 slices Irish Pride Wholemeal Sandwich bread crumbed
- In a large bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff, gradually add the sugar one tablespoon at a time until stiff and glossy.
- Then lightly whisk the egg yolks and add this along with the whipped cream into the egg white mixture folding gently to keep the air.
- Gently fold in the crumbed Irish Pride Wholemeal Sandwich bread, transfer to a freezable container and freeze for about 8 hours.
- Take out of the freezer ten minutes before serving and enjoy.
Tip: Why not try this recipe with Irish Pride Buttermilk Soda?