- 200g of Fusilli Pasta
- 100g of frozen Petit Pois
- 150ml of Cream
- 150g of Ham
- 4 slices of Irish Pride Sandwich
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive Oil
- 50g of Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on pack.
- 5 minutes into boiling add in the peas.
- When the pasta is cooked drain out the water.
- Put the pot back on the heat and add in the cream and chopped ham and warm through.
- To make the breadcrumbs blend the 4 slices of Irish Pride Sandwich to make fresh bread crumbs.
- Then heat a little olive oil on a pan and add in the breadcrumbs, crushed garlic clove and grated parmesan.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are crisp.
To serve, place the pasta into a bowl and top with the delicious garlic breadcrumbs.