Irish Pride Tuna Burgers with Mango Salsa
4 Irish Pride Bunsters
225 g sweet potatoes
450 g Tuna Steaks
6 Spring Onions
175 g Grated Courgette
1 Fresh Chill - Chopped finely and deseeded
2 tbsp Mango Chutney
1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
Lettuce Leaves Mango
For the salsa:
1 Large ripe mango peeled and stoned,
2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
1 Fresh chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
4 cm piece of Cucumber finely diced
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1-2 tsp clear honey
1. Cook the sweet potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for about 20 minutes, rrain well and then mash before putting them in a food processor. Cut the Tuna steak into chunks and add to the potatoes.
2. Add the spring onions, courgette, chili and mango chutney to the food processor and blend the mixture together using the pulse button.
3. Shape into 4 equal size burgers and then cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour and meanwhile make the salsa.
4. For the Salsa. Slice off 8 slices of the mango and put aside for serving. For the remainder , finely chop and then mix with the tomatoes, chili, cucumber, coriander and honey. Mix well and leave for 30 mins to chill.
5. Preheat the BBQ and then brush the tuna burgers lightly with the oil. Cook for 4-6 minutes each side or until piping hot. 6. Serve immediately on Irish Pride bunster with the mango salsa garnished with a few lettuce leaves and the mango slices.