These ideas are a great way to bring some fun to your kid’s lunchtime.
- 4 slices of Irish Pride Sandwich
- Banana, sliced
- Drizzle of Honey
- Cream Cheese
- Honey Roast Ham
- Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Cut the Irish Pride Sandwich into rectangular slices.
- For the Banana and Honey Sushi sandwich make sure the bread rectangles are cut small enough to be bite size and then top with sliced banana and drizzle with honey.
- For the Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sushi cut the bread into longer rectangles to allow you to create a rolled sandwich.
- Spread the Irish Pride Sandwich with cream cheese and top with sliced cucumber than roll up.
- Finally, to create the ham and cheese sushi use the bite sized Irish Pride Sandwich rectangles and top with ham and cheese.
These sushi rolls are perfect served as a selection of sandwiches at kid’s birthday parties and you can change the toppings and fillings to suit your child’s taste buds!