Win a beautiful Sahara 3 Oak Burner Barbecue with Irish Pride
Now that dining at home is becoming something that we have all come to enjoy, Irish Pride believe that Families and Communities matter. In these times Families are coming closer together by cooking at home. Communities are looking out for each other and life is returning to a place where things were simple. With the good weather approaching, a barbecue is a perfect way to enjoy each other again.
So, Irish pride want to give you a brand-new barbecue to enjoy with your family at home this summer. Purchase a promotional pack of our Bunsters Range, build your best burger, snap an image of it along with the Irish Pride Bunster Pack and tag us @irishpridefinefoods on Instagram, and each week we will give a lucky winner a brand-new barbecue. It’s that simple!
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Irish Pride Fine Foods, 25 Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin 10
- The Closing Date for receipt of entries: 24th July 2020
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees or agents of Irish Pride Fine Foods, their families or other persons connected with this promotion.
- Entry details are via www.irishpride.ie/calorcompetition
- Purchase of promotional packs of Irish Pride Bunters is necessary for entry and the product should be placed in the image when entering the competition. The entry mechanics to the competition may be altered overtime if the company deem it favourable in order to increase entries through different mediums. Customers will be notified if this occurs.
- The main prize is a Sahara 3 Oak Burner Barbecue
- The Promoter reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize
- In administering this promotion, the Promoter will not collect more of entrants’ personal information than is absolutely necessary.
- The winners may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shoots and interviews) undertaken by the Promoter or its associated companies.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize.
- The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Promotion. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, where participants opt in to receive email notification in future, this data will be stored.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to this promotion.