Irish Pride and Calor Bio LPG "Making your Barbecue Days Greener"
In celebration of summer barbeque season approaching, Calor and Irish Pride have once again teamed-up to launch their annual promotional partnership - but this year with added sizzle! Throughout the summer months, Calor and Irish Pride are calling on local community groups across the country to enter to win the ultimate summer barbeque event, to be exclusively hosted for family and friends alike.
Local community groups, organisations and representatives are invited to submit a short application, outlining how they take ‘pride in their local community' 'If you are doing something that is kinder to the environment, we would also love to know, it's your choice’ to be in with a chance to win the ultimate family fun day. To get the creative juices flowing, Calor and Irish Pride will be accepting video applications from your phone that you can upload to Facebook (Facebook Only) and then tag us @irishpridefinefoods. OR You can enter via the link on our website by uploading an image, including a brief synopsis (No more than 200 words) of the initiative you have taken in the community that has helped the environment. It's that simple!
A few points to remember:
- If you are entering via Facebook,please tag @irishpridefinefoods in your Facebook post to ensure we receive your entry.
- Please only use Facebook for your video entry and please do not upload videos directly to our website, thank you.
- All videos should be a maximum of 2 minutes in length
- Remember to pick up a package of Bunsters and place it in your video upon entry.
This exclusive on-pack Calor Community BBQ prize is running across the Irish Pride Bunster range, including Bunster Buns, Bunster Seeded Buns and Bunster Fab 4s. The Irish Pride Bunsters and Calor BBQ summer promotion is supported by a full in-store POS campaign.
Name of your Club/Community Association? Complete details below or upload your video to Facebook. Tag us @irishpridefinefoods
Web Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Irish Pride Fine Foods, 25 Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin 10 and Calor Gas, 12 Long Mile Road, Dublin 12.
- The Closing Date for receipt of entries: 26th July 2019.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees or agents of Irish Pride Fine Foods and Calor Gas, their families or other persons connected with this promotion.
- Entry details are via www.irishpride.ie/calorcompetition
- Purchase of promotional packs of Irish Pride Bunters is necessary for entry and the product should be placed in video to enter the competition. The entry mechanics to the competition may be atltered overtime if the company deem it favourable in order to increase entries through different mediums. Customers will be notified if this occurs.
- Entrants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
a) Individuality of initiative or community group
b) Creativity within the video or your story
c) Inclusion of community members
d) Evidence showing sustainability of environmental actions taken or the pride your local club or association in your community
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel
- The winning decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within a week of the draw by e-mail.
- The main prize is the provision of a community party for maximum of 100 people.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize
- In administering this promotion, the Promoter will not collect more of entrants’ personal information than is absolutely necessary.
- The winners may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shoots and interviews) undertaken by the Promoter or its associated companies.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize.
- The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Promotion. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, where participants opt in to receive email notification in future, this data will be stored. Where participants opt in Irish Pride Fine Foods and/or Calor may contact you about future marketing campaigns.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to this promotion.